Pages

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Planning Their Weddings

I'm not sure how we got onto the topic but the girls have decided they're going to have a rainbow wedding.

Complete with rainbow wedding dress. Ellie likes the one on the right, Addie likes the one in the middle.

Their "best friends" would be on their sides and each would be a different color. The maid of honor would be in pink, of course.

Don't forget the bouquet.

And the cake!

Ok, admittedly, I'm sure that a rainbow wedding could easily get out of hand and a bit tacky but I have to admit... I think they're on to something. My wedding (LOVED it) was just about the complete opposite of a rainbow. My bridesmaids wore silver. I love the dresses above (can't decide which one I like best, honestly) and the idea of the bridesmaids being rainbow colors. Hmmm.... Renew our vows, perhaps?

No comments: